Saturday, September 05, 2009

Earring Net

I just bought this table tennis net from the all-6000rup-item shop - Oke Doku (seriously, you ACTUALLY can find good inspiring cheap items here for your home) - that I thought maybe would be useful in my sanctuary (bedroom that is) which I planned to re-decorate.
I decided to use it for my earring collection that I haven't yet well organized.
How?
Simple,...
  • Prepare the table tennis net. Fold it and tie the net bands to a hanger. Just like that!

  • Then hang the tip of earrings on the net.

  • Add some accessories to the hanger to give a bit of arty look to the hanger. In this case, I hang my sunglasses on the hanger.

  • I also put my big bracelet and band into the net.
Voila!
Coincidently, it matches my sanctuary's wall color!

3 comments:

LiLo said...

kewwwl!!!!!!

kalo ga punya anting2, bisa diganti jadi tempat apa yah, secara aku pake jilbab, ehhhm jarum pentul??? ;p

shanshine said...

bros bisa kok..
ato bisa jg foto (scara saya dengar kamyu narsis hihiihhi) trus jepit pake paper clip (yg warna/i)

LiLo said...

bros indeed!

ah saya tak narsis kok mbak :p hanya suka melihat foto diri sendiri dalam jumlah besar saja.