Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Oprah...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dear God,

If You ask me what I would have in my wish list, I humbly would answer I wish to meet Oprah Winfrey!
This morning I watched her show on Favorite Things for Spring, where she gave out gifts and goodies, from clothes to high tech appliances for around 300 audiences in the studio! She is modest and low key, and I like her spirit. She is so generous that she gave things to people she barely knows, even only for the purpose of the show. That's something. Thank you Oprah for the inspiration....

4 comments:

Ozzan said...

Gue juga liat tuh pas acara Oprah bagi-2 hadiah ke guru..

Gila bener yeh.. siapa yg ngga jingkrak2 dapet hadiah banyak gitu..

Mestinya Guru di Indonesia juga dapet kayak gitu, masih inget guru SD sampe SMA elo ga? ;)

shanshine said...

gw masih inget guru SD dong!!!! *soale tetangga juga hehehehe*

Anonymous said...

Gilee.. kok sekarang jadi ketemu Oprah sich??? katanya maunya jadi anaknya kalau bisa.. hi..hi.. ayoo.. dong gantungkan cita2mu setinggi langit *garinggg.. banget*

shanshine said...

langkah pertama...ketemu Oprah dulu, baru kalo dah acrab, minta diadopsi jd anaknya... *bocorin strategi* hihihihi