Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Just My Lucky Day...

My first intention was to have a slurp of caramel frappucino at Soeryo Cafe, Pasaraya Blok M with friends after wandering around museum the whole afternoon. It turned out that I met a person I hold in awe. Good singer, musician and songwriter, GLENN FREDLY!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
they say, a smile could melt the heart of Man...Glenn's could, mine was more like Tongki puppet's that causes public histerical scream, probably...ggrr! Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What can I say...too nervous to smile definetely!
For more full story click here: http://shantislamet.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a Jerk
Examining the cultural elite. A man who doesn't want to watch his wife give birth is a jerk.
This is a great blog with much good info.
My main interest is genealogy, and I have written a genealogy book which you can find along with many articles at my site. I believe it's the only genealogy book of its kind, dealing specifically with search for noble ancestors.

Anonymous said...

Well done! Excellent site you have here.
quick ways to make money site.

shanshine said...

thanks, but...heh??

@dewisidik said...

Shan.. tuh Mr. Anonim ngomong apaan yaks.. gw kok ga nyambung neh.

shanshine said...

mboh wok..inyong ora ngerti juga hihihi