Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Lucky Number Seven

I got this sort of quiz in my email recently. Hmm....interesting, so I decided to fill in it and here you go:

7 Things that scare me
* strange sound on my bedroom window in the middle of the night
* my family is breaking up or losing them (knock on wood)
* not having people I love the most around
* centipede
* eerie smell of hospitals
* sleeping with dolls beside me (daah! Thanx to annoying-not-so-scary Chucky)
* not having the helpers at home back from kampong after Lebaran…hikz

7 Random Songs at the Moment
* Get Up – Ciara (big inspiration to dance, thing I rarely do now)
* Dance With My Father Again – Luther Vandross (miss u, Pa…..)
* Mother How Are You Today? (miss u, Ma…)
* Dengan Menyebut Nama Allah – Novia Kolopaking (spirit of the holy month of Ramadhan)
* Familiar Face – Rain (a Korean song, which I do not understand, yet I can FEEL)
* Piano In The Dark – Brenda Russel (90s song I have been longing to have in my collection since ages ago and found it recently. Yippiee!)
* Yang Terindah – Samson (a wise reminder of anything we are not able to reach or have)

7 Things that I Like The Most
* Haykel, Nadya, Zalfa, Alia & Aila, Farel (nephews n nieces that I call ‘My Strawberries’)
* DVDs/VCDs (ok, I’m a movie freak, so wat?! Lol)
* RnB (great music)
* Comics n novels (semi-bookworm)
* Martabak Telor (an Indian originated cuisine I’d die for)
* Art Photography (they say a picture paints a thousand word. True!) and Graphic Design
* Hanging out with my family and friends (knowing u love n r loved is wonderful)

7 Most important things in My Bedroom
* My entertainment unit and stuff (life sucks without them hahaha)
* My little small petite library (if u lose my books, u’re dead! --> this is actually said to one friend of mine who wanted to borrow bundle of my books. Lol)
* Mukena (equipment for my prayers)
* Baby (name of my PC)
* My 5 Remote Controls (I’d freak out when they seem missing)
* Mirror (for a narcist like me, it’s a must! Hahaha)
* Cody (name of my camera….every moment is important,..click!)

7 Random Facts about Me
* Smiley
* Shiny
* Angry, when provoked
* Bad in Math
* Creative (full of ideas in my head that sometimes are hard to transform)
* Pity & Mercy easily
* Intuitive

7 Things I Plan to Do Before I Die
* Go Hajj (the pilgrimage)
* Having a great kind caring loving loyal husband (who doesn’t?! *grin*)
* Having cute loving obedient children (again….who doesn’t?! *grin*)
* Renovate my parents’ house
* Owning a small-but-large profit advertising company or art studio
* Meeting my Idols (many to mention)
* Bungee jumping (which probably 90% I won’t do…dahh?!)

So, what are your 7s??

No comments: