Friday, March 07, 2008

You see...

you see...
I trusted you all with all my heart and soul.
Thinking of you all the time, which I thought you would feel the same of me.
I guess, I was wrong...I've never been REALLY REALLY thought and considered of...
If you DID, you wouldn't have just ignored me, not wanted to include me.
If you DID, you would have asked me to go with you...
to a place WE have been thinking of going the whole time.

Regrets have been submitted to me though, which I honestly accepted long before.
However, I just don't understand what was your consideration not to tell me and not to ask me.
Such consideration that you have not EVEN enlightened me to this day.

I'm still thinking of you for you have been (and are) such kind persons.
And I will always know that, now and then...
Yet, instead of thinking me being inconsiderate of your efforts, you might want to think to value friendship...

You still just don't get it, do you??

No comments: