Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trashy to Flashy

When going through my computer archives the other day, I spotted a box of old floppy discs that were still in my desk at home. Oh my, I completely forgot that I still kept them! Yes, still can't believe it myself.
I was about to dispose the floppies, when this idea came across my mind of making a use of them. Hmm...



 I tore the discs apart and took the black round plastic plates from inside. 




 They looked like mini phonograph records.
I put double tape on and stuck them on the drawers of my plain greenish file plastic container in my sanctuary, and, ....







My container no longer looks boring! Yihaa...!

Tools: Floppy disc, scissor, double tape

2 comments:

LiLo said...

pssssst.....saya baru tau isi disket itu ternyata kayak gitu yah....

*kaburpelanpelan*

shanshine said...

iya saya jg kok...malah saya pikir sblmnya isinya nomor lotere
wuehehe